Do you still need health insurance?
Are you concerned about how to find an affordable plan that fits your budget? We’re here to help you. The Affordable Care Act went into into effect on January 1st, 2014. Make sure you have health insurance so you are in compliance of the new law*.
COBRA Health Insurance Exchange – You have access to a private health insurance exchange. It’s easy to use and features plans from top insurance companies, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Coventry, and more.**
- Qualified Health Plans are guaranteed acceptance – you cannot be turned down for pre-existing conditions, and those pre-existing conditions are covered.
- Via the exchange you can shop for and enroll in a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) – for plan effective dates of January 1st, 2014 and beyond – which will meet the mandates of the ACA.
- Short-term (temporary) health insurance and Dental Insurance plans also available.
- Core health insurance – Do you have a high deductible? Supplement your major medical health insurance plan with this limited indemnity medical plan.
Do you have questions? We have short term medical insurance answers when you are in between jobs in the Cobra Knowledge Base.
Confused about the Affordable Care Act? Check out our guide to the ACA.
We are here to help. Feel free to call with your medical insurance questions for more information.
* All plans on the “COBRA Health Insurance Exchange” are Qualified Health Plans (QHP) that meet the requirements of the ACA and provide essential benefits.
** Not all carriers are available in all states.