My Child Is Coming Off My Insurance. What Do I Do Now?

My child is coming off of my insurance, what do I do now?

If you or your child has recently graduated and are no longer a full-time college student, gotten married, etc, or are coming off the parent’s employers group health plan, due to “loss of dependent status“, COBRA health insurance would be an option, but can be expensive. All information regarding COBRA should be obtained through the parent’s employer.

Alternative To COBRA?

There are alternatives to Cobra if you are in reasonably good health. If you have no significant pre-existing health conditions and do not reside in the states of NY, NJ, MA or VT. You may be eligible. To find out please click here.

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Welcome to COBRA Insurance