Student Health Plan ending

Q: My student family health plan is ending in August and is it possible to get COBRA coverage until my employer gets me coverage? Code Number:003366 A: COBRA covers group health plans offered by employers (private-sector or state/local government) that have more than 20 employees. Group health plans that are sponsored by private-sector are generally taken care of by ERSA. You will have to contact the University’s insurance department to see if COBRA is an option for you. If it is, than they will send information out to the beneficiary via

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Are You Eligible For COBRA?

Take Our Survey