The Military and COBRA

A: I am retired Army….my son’s insurance coverage under my military insurance will terminate on his 23rd birthday as he has been a student in college. He is not yet employed. Will my son be eligible for “Cobra” insurance? Q: Federal employees and their dependents are covered under a similar law to COBRA. You should contact your personel office for further information on continuation of your benefits for your son.

: If you are a healthy person who does not live in NY, NJ, MA, or VT and would be interested in a lower cost Alternative to COBRA please With this policy you have the ability to choose your deductible: $250, $500, $1000 or $2500

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Are You Eligible For COBRA?

Take Our Survey