On a student visa

Q: I am a foreign student from Australia at University in Portland. My health cover is through the University scheme. However, owing to a routine technicality I am in violation of my Student Visa and although I am permitted to remain in the USA pending resolution of the problem, I may not be eligible for health cover under the University scheme.

Are you able to provide me with interim cover? If so, at what approximate cost?

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Welcome to COBRA Insurance