Change of Election form

ody Q: Once the election form has been submitted, if I want to make a change to the coverage elected and no payment has yet been made (ie not covering certain individuals on the plan), can that be done? Basically, if the form was submitted electing coverage for husband, wife, and two children, can that be changed to husband and one child only and drop wife and one child?

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Welcome to COBRA Insurance