Losing group retiree coverage of spouse

Q: I am currently covered under my husbands previous employers retiree group plan. He will soon transition to medicare and I will lose my coverage with the group. Can I apply for Cobra?

A: Yes, COBRA is meant for situations like this. But remembers, COBRA continuation is very expensive. There are affordable alternatives to COBRA continuation available. Click href=”https://cobrainsurance.com/ here for a quote, or call us at 1-877-279-7959 (8am-5pm CST) and we can help you find an alternative plan.

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Are You Eligible For COBRA?

Take Our Survey