Travel Outside US

Q: What coverage does COBRA offer if I travel outside the US? A: COBRA is a federal law and applies regardless of residency. But, you have to check with the insurance carrier to see if that policy is able to be extended for travel outside the US.

We do offer international travel insurance. For more informaion visit href=”

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Welcome to COBRA Insurance