My child is coming off of my insurance, what do I do now? BONGO

If you or your Child has recently graduated, are no longer a full-time college student, gotten married, etc, and is coming off the parent ‘s employers group health plan, due to “loss of dependent status”, Cobra would be your best option, unless you are in reasonably good health.      If you are in relatively good health with no significant pre-existing health conditions and do not reside in the states of NY, NJ, MA or VT. You may be eligible for a lower cost COBRA alternative.      Click Here for COBRA Options             Cobra is a federal law, applicable in all states, allowing the continuation on your parent’s employer ‘s group health plan, with all benefits remaining the same. All information regarding Cobra should be obtained through your parent ‘s employer.    For more information regarding the lower cost COBRA alternatives, please contact us at  1-877-279-7959.      Click Here for COBRA Options

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Are You Eligible For COBRA?

Take Our Survey