Comprehensive Accident Medical
Accidents happen, and this plan can help with reimbursing some of the costs you incur so you can focus on getting care. CAM can help you pay for the treatment you need resulting from injuries or accidents.
To obtain this health product, depending on state of residency, the individual must sign up for an association membership with AUIC.org.
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals (4 visits per year)
- $250,000, $500,000, $750,000, or $1,000,000 annual maximum options
- Deductible options of $500, $750, $1,000, $1,250, or $1,500
- 70%/30% or 100%/0% coinsurance option
- Next day coverage available
- Guaranteed Issue for eligible members:
- No exams or medical questions
MDLive is a non-insurance service included in your membership benefits and provides 24 hours a day, 365 days a year access to a network of U.S. Board Certified physicians who can diagnose, recommend treatment, prescribe or refill prescriptions for routine conditions.
- Unlimited $0 Copay to connect with a doctor by
phone, email, or secure video
- Can be used anywhere – whether you’re at home, work or on the go
- Contact from a doctor typically in 20-30 minutes, 3-hour guarantee
- Behavior health and dermatology visits also included (Copay’s vary per service)
- Have a prescription filled for many short-term illnesses
How Does Comprehensive Accident Medical Insurance Work?
Pay Your Deductible of $500, $750, $1,000, $1,250, or $1,500.
Your Deductible is the amount you must pay before CAM pays benefits
70%/30% or 100%/0% coinsurance.
THEN You pay the remaining percentage of any additional covered charges
CAM pays all remaining eligible covered charges.
AUIC Members have access to the most up-to-date and reliable information, products, services and resources necessary for the most efficient operation of their business. These resources leverage the use of the internet to develop strategies to lower costs, increase marketing and sales, and drive up revenues and profits. Learn more at AUIC.org.
About Crum & Forster
Crum & Forster is a market-leading provider of property and casualty, accident and health and specialty insurance solutions. A true underwriting company with a 200-year history of assisting customers in risk management through laser-focused expertise, integrity and discipline.
Quote and Enroll
Comprehensive Accident Medical (CAM) Insurance
Paperless and Fast
This is a brief description of coverage provided under Group Accident, Form GAC-30000, and subject to the terms, conditions , limitations, and exclusion of the Policy. Please see the Policy and Certificate for complete details. Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states.
Plans are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company , Eatontown, NJ. Plans are underwritten by the United Fire Insurance Company, C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2022.