Almost The End Of June, Are You Covered?
Enroll By Midnight Tonight! Temporary Coverage Starts Tomorrow.


Can I Get COBRA Coverage For One Child Only?

My ex-husband quit his job where he had medical coverage on our 10 year old daughter. Can I get just COBRA insurance on her until my work’s health insurance open enrollment?

Yes, you can get COBRA coverage for your child on your ex-spouse’s plan. In fact, his employer should send COBRA election paperwork within 45 days of the loss of insurance coverage.

It will be the same coverage the child had previously, but you pay the whole premium along with a a 2% administrative fee.

Remain Insured

Accident Only plans start at $44*
with coverage starting tomorrow!

Call us

Get A Quote, Enroll Online
View Plans

Temporary health insurance is a popular, affordable solution to cover gaps in coverage while you are between Major Medical plans.

*Eligibility for short term medical insurance is based on age and state availability.

Are You Eligible For COBRA?

Take Our Survey